The following are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) for the use of the Business Ontario web site (the “Site”), Business Ontario Services, and related material.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. By using this website after a change, Business Ontario, you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. With each visit to the Site, you signify your agreement to these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you are not granted authority to use or access the Site or Business Ontario Material.
Everything on this website, including contents, web pages, images, intellectual property, legal materials, documents, designs, photographs, software, illustrations, audio, video, music ( But not limited ), or any other materials provided by or previously provided by Business Ontario or the Site owned by or defined by as Business Ontario services or products. You also assume that as whole or other materials at this site are totally prohibited from using without proper permission of Business Ontario Authority.
You agree not to use any Business Ontario Material and Services for any purpose which is against any law in your jurisdiction or in Canada.
Associated with Other Sites
Hence, Business Ontario isn’t liable for any outer sites or services or different materials connected to or from the Site. Additionally, the organization likewise disavows all obligations for any injury you might experience by using such materials.
Legal Advice, Information, and Decision Making Responsibility
It is assumed that your use of the Website is at your own risk. Business Ontario is not a law firm and does not provide Legal Advice. Your use of Business Ontario Material or any Services does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and us. You agree that you will seek legal advice from professionals or law firms as required for your business purposes and goals. The website has given you a particular direction. Also, are restricted to documenting government forms and corporate and business compliance services.
You also agree that all decisions you make on legal matters are your full responsibility. Additionally, our website doesn’t warrant or ensure that any services that are offered through or from the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Information that contains on the site is just general, isn’t thorough or exhaustive.
Furthermore, we can’t represent or warrant that Business Ontario’s Material, the Site, or any linked sites are free of any harmful materials or this site is free from any viruses or other unknown harmful elements.
You agree to only use the site, services, and any materials of Business Ontario as a customer. Therefore, IncorpRegitry shall not be liable for any damages related to your use of or inability to use this site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, any of its Contents, or any of these Terms, we would like to hear from you. However, your sole and exclusive legal remedy are to stop using the Site.
Except under explicitly applicable law, you also agree not to publish, re-publish, lend, nor will you allow or assist a third party to look at the software source code or any way for the creation of an automated system or website.
Our Maximum Liabilities
However, where Business Ontario has provided a service, the maximum liability is the portion of the amount paid to Business Ontario by the customer, except as expressly provided in these Terms or where prohibited by law.
Indemnification and Claims
You agree to indemnify and hold Business Ontario , its directors, officers and employees, harmless from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal or attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising from or related to your use of the Site or your violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Unless prohibited by law or otherwise specified, the Terms are governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada. Except where prohibited by law, you irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Edmonton Alberta, Canada.
Also, products or services purchased using this Site shall be resolved exclusively by the provincial courts of Alberta, Canada. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to the jurisdiction and venue of said courts with respect to any such dispute. These Terms are the entire agreement between you and Business Ontario relating to the Site or its Contents. Any other agreements between you and Business Ontario are superseded and have no force or effect.
Consent for Payment and Identity Verification
We want you to be satisfied with our service. That’s why Business Ontario follows the standard rules to obtain payment authorization consent and identity verification, where the customer or the payee is not listed as a Director nor an Incorporator nor an owner nor a partner in the business. In such case and condition, Business Ontario won’t be able to process the business registration, until a successful verification of the identity of the payer is completed and consent of authorization for the payment is obtained. If the payment is completed through an E-transfer method, the payee may skip this process.
Refund and Return policy
To ensure Customers’ satisfaction is very important to us. Consequently, we are proud to ensure our products & services with customers’ satisfaction.
If you have placed an order by mistake and want to cancel or want to correct an error, please call us immediately within 30 minutes of placing the order and send us an email if we are not reachable for cancellation. Or, If you have placed an order with a 1 hour or 2-hour service queue please call us within 10 Minutes. If you failed to do so, the proportionate deduction will be done including full agency fees.
The following additional restrictions apply to the Refund and Return policy:
- When you place a request for a refund, financial processing fees will be deducted from the refund amount (If applicable)
- If you request chargeback with your financial service provider, at any point without contacting us or with contacting us we have the right to refuse your order. And from that point please contact your financial institute NOT us.
- As we provide services and not a physical product, once we have received the order, our team members and specialists start to process your order and hence we are unable to refund once we have started to process. In this case, Service fees and applicable government filing fees are non-refundable.
- If there was a filing error made by Business Ontario , we will correct it for you as early as possible at no additional cost. Any refund is considered only and only if Business Ontario fails to provide the services or fails to complete the services after all necessary information is provided in a timely manner.
- The price is charged based on your selected service or materials and No Partial refund can be requested if the business is already registered.
- In case a business name is rejected by government agencies, the client must provide an alternative name and wait for the processing time of the government, or alternatively, you can proceed with a numbered company. Business Ontario DOES NOT refund in such a case.
- For CRA Accounts and WCB/WSIB/WSB, it’s the mere responsibility of the customer to provide us with correct information according to government agencies or authorities in a timely manner. Failing to provide the correct information in a timely manner, may result in the service being delayed or incomplete, and Business Ontario does not issue refunds for such cases.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form that it was received. For example, if the payment to Business Ontario was made by debit/credit card then the refund will be issued to the same debit/credit card used to make the payment.
Business Ontario provides services countrywide. We offer our services based on the local provincial government’s business hours. Therefore, the cut-off time is 3:00 PM of your local time for any order you are going to place. Any order that comes after 3:00 PM, would be considered as the next business day order.
If you have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions mentioned on this Site, or for any other or no reason. Business Ontario retains the right to prohibit any organizations, groups, individuals, or yourself from using its websites or IncorpRegitry Services at its discretion. Your access to the Site may be denied immediately without notice.